- Copyright. All material on this Site, and the files associated with it, are copyrighted by either Temple University of the Commonwealth System of Higher Education, Temple University Health System,, their respective affiliates, or by the original creator of that material (collectively "TEMPLE"). It is protected by the copyright laws of the United States of America and under treaties with other nations. Unless otherwise stated, no material on this Site is in the public domain. You may not download, copy, reproduce, redistribute, republish, publicly display, post, or transmit material on this Site unless expressly permitted, and then only the designated material. TEMPLE in no way represents or warrants that your use of materials displayed on this Site does not infringe the rights of third parties.
- Accuracy and Integrity of Information. TEMPLE makes no representation or warranty of the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the information. It is possible that the Site could include typographical errors, inaccuracies or other errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to this Site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform TEMPLE so that it may be corrected.
- No Medical Advice Given. The information on this Site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for medical professional help, advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions that you have regarding your medical care. Nothing in this Site is intended as a recommendation or endorsement of any specific tests, products, procedures, companies, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned in this Site. Any reliance on any information provided by the Site personnel, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of the website and/or other visitors to the Site is solely at the user's risk. Information on this Site is not intended to create any provider-patient relationship.
- Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT THE SITE AND ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. TEMPLE MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE USE OF THIS SITE OR THE MATERIALS IN IT, AND DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ACCURACY OR QUALITY, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. TEMPLE ALSO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY AS YOU ACCESS OR BROWSE THE SITE OR DOWNLOAD MATERIAL FROM IT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL TEMPLE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, FEES, FINES OR PENALTIES, LOSS OF REVENUE OR BUSINESS OR LIABILITIES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, OR SITES ACCESSED THROUGH THIS SITE, AND/OR CONTENT OR INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS SITE IS TO STOP USING IT.
- User Submissions. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise that does not contain personal health information, including data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and may be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary. You hereby grant TEMPLE a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive license in any copyrightable material that you transmit or post to our Site. Any such material may be used by TEMPLE for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, TEMPLE is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques in any communication that you send to the Site, for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products. You acknowledge that you are responsible for all information you send to the website. You may not post or transmit any information that is illegal, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, ethnically or racially offensive or discriminatory, profane, infringes the copyright or other intellectual property right of any third party, invades the privacy of another person or any other information or materials that constitute a crime, gives rise to a civil action or otherwise violate any law or confidentiality agreement. TEMPLE reserves the right to refuse to post any such message, and may take appropriate legal action.
- Privacy. We refer you to our Notice of Privacy Practices for a complete discussion of how TEMPLE utilizes information you communicate via our web site. You acknowledge and understand that any personal health information or other confidential information posted on the Site (via blogs, tweeting, posting comments, questions or the like) will be visible to third parties/users on the site and will not be confidential. You should not post or comment on a Site such as Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Vine, blogs, or Tweet any information you want to remain confidential.
- Trademarks. All trademarks, service marks, and logos ("Trademarks") displayed and used in this Site are the property of their respective owners. Nothing in this Site should be construed as granting any right or license to use any Trademark without the written permission of its owner.
- Advertising and Publicity. You shall not use TEMPLE's name or logo in any form of publicity or promotional or advertising material, or in any communications with the media without TEMPLE's prior written consent to the specific contemplated use. TEMPLE does not endorse, recommend or approve the commercial products and services displayed on this Site.
- Revisions. TEMPLE reserves the right to modify and supplement these terms at any time, without prior notice, by posting the new terms on the Site. You agree to review these terms periodically to be aware of such modification and your access or use of the Site shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified agreement.
YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS BY USING THIS WEB SITE.